EVIL

EVIL IN ME...

its again started. i have supported more than 250 shifiting of personal belonging throughout the country, 80 % satisfied customer,this has been achieved only by my 100% effort to support them. but, this time i have failed to support my client (mr. sourav, delhi) to his satisfaction. i really don't know what he expected out of me, i was honest, transparent about the possibilities of risk involved in house hold shifting.

but, now i think he mad me evil...i dont know how to react to his queries. lets be honest i'm not perfect, matter of fact no one is perfect. things go wrong at times harder you try to correct them more complicated they get.

this gives me a guilty feeling of letting some one down, or not living to once expectations. on the other hand 80% encourages me to lookup things and learn from my mistakes. i change for good till then evil will live with me...

Comments

Popular Posts